Stop by ASAE's bookstore at Annual Meeting! Stock your library with the newest releases and bestsellers from the Association Management Press Bookstore.
Check out some of the publications that will be there:
- Road to Relevance, by Harrison Coerver and Mary Byers, CAE — New Release!
- Membership Rules!, by Sheri Jacobs, CAE — a 10,000-word e-paper is $3.99 or as a special gift, free with $50+ purchase. Get unique membership insight and hang tight for the full book by Jacobs, The Art of Membership, releasing January 2014
- From Insight to Action: Six new ways to think, lead and achieve, by Jean S. Frankel and Gabriel Eckert, CAE
- The End of Membership as We Know It: Building the Fortune-Flipping, Must-Have Association of the Next Century, by Sarah Sladek
- The Busy Board Series, designed to help you orient your board to roles and responsibilities
- 7 Measures of Success: What Remarkable Associations Do That Others Don't — Revised and Updated Edition
- Association Law Handbook, 5th Ed., by Jerald Jacobs
Join Harrison Coerver and Mary Byers, CAE and Sheri Jacobs, all authors of some of our newest publications, as they speak at some of the Annual Meeting's most innovative sessions. View the bookstore hours here.
A special thanks to our partner PBD Worldwide, for helping us give you onsite, free ground shipping on all your purchases at the bookstore. ASAE members will also receive 10% off their purchase at our onsite bookstore! To see the complete list of titles for ASAE's Association Management press in ASAE's online bookstore.
Don't forget to attend our complimentary session:
Relevance, Impact, and Value Delivery: Key Insights from Four Esteemed Authors
Tuesday, August 6
Presented by Harrison Coerver; Gabriel Eckert, CAE; Sheri Jacobs, CAE; and David Nour
Four authors share case studies, observations, and their analysis for delivering value and creating a sustainable future for associations. Learn what you can do to keep your association competitive in today's marketplace. Discover how building your membership numbers through recruitment and retention requires an understanding of what people value and how they behave - not just interests, satisfaction and preferences. Hear how millennials and social media play a big part in the future of associations and what leaders need to do to help their organizations achieve full potential. And, find out how pricing can be used to sell more memberships or registrations.
Bring your questions and come prepared to participate in highly interactive group discussions.