ASAE Onsite Bookstore
At the ASAE Annual Meeting you can find fresh ideas that will help propel your organization forward. The onsite bookstore will help you do just that with hundreds of resources, tips, tools, case studies, and strategies that you can take back home. Titles are available on topics ranging from leadership to meeting planning to membership and more!
Here are some of our new releases from the past year that you can pick up for 10% off, plus free ground shipping from PBD Worldwide:
- Road to Relevance: 5 Strategies for Competitive Associations
- The Art of Membership: How to Attract, Retain, and Cement Member Loyalty
- The Informed Association: A Practical Guide to Using Research for Results
- Association Tax Compliance Guide, 2nd Edition
- What Makes High-Performing Boards: Effective Governance Practices in Member-Serving Organizations
Visit asaecenter.org/bookstore for details on these and other great titles!
Onsite bookstore hours:
Saturday, August 9, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 10, 7:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Monday, August 11, 7:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 12, 7:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m.