ASAE Onsite Bookstore
At the ASAE Annual Meeting you can find fresh ideas that will help propel your organization forward. The onsite bookstore will help you do just that with hundreds of resources, tips, tools, case studies, and strategies that you can take back home. Titles are available on topics ranging from leadership to meeting planning to membership and more!
Here are some of our new releases from the past year that you can pick up for 10% off, plus free ground shipping from PBD Worldwide:
- Road to Relevance: 5 Strategies for Competitive Associations
- The Art of Membership: How to Attract, Retain, and Cement Member Loyalty
- The Informed Association: A Practical Guide to Using Research for Results
- Association Tax Compliance Guide, 2nd Edition
- What Makes High-Performing Boards: Effective Governance Practices in Member-Serving Organizations
Visit asaecenter.org/bookstore for details on these and other great titles!
Onsite bookstore hours:
Saturday, August 9, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 10, 7:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Monday, August 11, 7:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 12, 7:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Author Book Signings
Sunday, August 10
Give and Take: A Revolutionary Approach to Success
Location: Exhibit Hall, Booth 1112
Approximately 11:10 a.m. (After his private talk to Foundation Donors)
Monday, August 11
The Age Curve: How to Profit from the Coming Demographic Storm Decades of Differences
The 1% Windfall: How Successful Companies Use Price to Profit and Grow
Knowing Y: Engage the Next Generation Now
Location: Room 207AB
Tuesday, August 12
Sheri Jacobs, CAE
The Art of Membership
Location: Room 102AB
Eyes Wide Open: How to Make Smart Decisions in a Confusing World
Location: Outside General Session Ballroom