Learn the notes to play the song of success. Get the strategies, tools, and techniques you need to know in order to forward your organization. The 2014 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition has lots of different learning happening with over 120+ education sessions. In addition to the tried and true 60 minute education sessions we also will have:
- General Session Speakers: We'll kick off and close the conference with general sessions that will give you insight into how to succeed in your career and forward your organization
- Game Changer Sessions: Professionals who aren't afraid to "rock the boat" take the standard and transform it into fresh, strategic ideas that could change the way our industry works
- Master Mind Sessions: Five unique high-level, strategic conversations around the core topics of professional development and education, technology, marketing and communication, membership, and meetings and exposition.
- Ignite Learning: Snappy 5-minute presentations for fast learning about presenters' passions, stories, and tips
- Express Learning: Quick 30-minute sessions to get specific tools and knowledge around niche topics
- Flash Learning: You create the content! Claim a meeting room onsite and conduct a sessions of your own. You'll be responsible to promote and create a unique learning experience
- Mini-Sessions: Join us for quick bite-sized learning in the Engagement Lounge. These sessions will be a quick 15 minutes on specific topics
Earn CAE and CMP Credits
Attend the ASAE Annual Meeting and earn up to 10 credits towards certification or recertification of your Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation. Additional CAE credits can be earned by attending other qualifying education at Annual, such as education sessions in lounges and preconference programs. The additional credits will need to be documented separately on the CAE exam or renewal application. There is also the opportunity to earn 17 hours towards certification or recertification of your Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation.