Opening Night Celebration at Live on 5th
Saturday, August 9
Nashville loves to throw a party. And when the party is celebrating the 2014 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition, you know Nashville will pull out all the stops. Hosted by the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp, the Music City Center, and the Omni Nashville Hotel, 5th Avenue will be transformed into a block party full of entertainment around every corner. And while this will certainly be the hottest party in town, we don't actually want you to melt so there will be plenty of air conditioning and shade provided throughout this indoor/outdoor event.
Make plans to be at Fifth Street Live on Saturday Night. Here are 5 reasons why:
- Past Performance: This is Nashville's third time hosting ASAE and they've got plans to outperform even themselves, with live music, great food, "several" bars, pyro, and a cool setting.
- Music: Opening the show will be two of Nashville's newest stars: Charles Esten and Clare Bowen, who play Deacon Claybourne and Scarlett O'Connor on ABC's hit show Nashville. Who will the night's headline performer be? …Oh, you know we can't give away all our secrets! But just to give you a tease, think multiple No. 1 hits and calls Nashville Home. It’s none other than Dierks Bentley!
- Private peek at the Music City Center and Omni Nashville: Just across 5th Avenue, Omni Nashville will be in full party mode with food and drinks flowing from two of their popular restaurants, Barlines (yes, there will be a recording artist there too) and Bob's Steakhouse. You can also walk through the world famous Hatch Show Print gallery space and pop up to Nashville's only downtown rooftop pool and bar.
- Cocktails and Cuisine: Eating and drinking are high on the list of priorities in Nashville. There will be plenty of both spread out in the street, in the shade, in the Omni, in the Center and in the Hall of Fame, so you never have to be without a full plate or a full glass.
- Fireworks: Nashville is "officially" ending the Opening Night with a spectacular five minute fireworks display just for ASAE.
Seven albums into one of country music’s most-respected and most-unpredictable careers, award-winning singer/songwriter Dierks Bentley continues to grow. His latest evolution comes in the form of RISER, Bentley's first album since the death of his father and the birth of his first son, which recently became his fifth album to debut at No. one on Billboard’s Country Album chart. Throughout his career, Bentley has mixed elements of modern country, classic country, bluegrass and rock, maintaining an unmistakable identity while constantly reinventing his sound. His six previous studio albums have sold more than five million copies, scored 10 No. one songs at country radio, earned 11 Grammy nominations, countless CMA, ACM and CMT nominations and membership at the Grand Ole Opry. Bentley will kick off his headlining RISER tour on May 9 in Charlotte, NC. For more information on the upcoming tour and new music, visit www.dierks.com.