Expo Hall Scavenger Hunt
Don't Miss YOUR opportunity to win fun prizes during the
Connect with exhibitors and learn more about how their effective products and solutions for associations can help you elevate the way your organization does business. Simply navigate to the Scavenger Hunt
tab in the Mobile App to win great prizes while learning from our exhibitors and having some fun along the way!
Here’s how it works:
• Open the App and click the Scavenger Hunt tab.
• Take a look at the list of tasks and activities
• Visit with the corresponding exhibitor booths, scan their QR codes, and earn points.
• Check the leaderboard in the app to see where you stand!
A few stops may be giving prizes during the conference, but you’ll still need to earn the most points in order to be entered to win many top prizes at the conclusion of the conference, including:
- Grand Prize:
- Additional Random Prize Drawings include:
- Vacation Packages
- Nintendo Switch Lite
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones
- Apple Airpods
- Meta Quest 2 (Oculus)
- Various Gift Cards
- And so much more!
- Discover Atlanta
- PMSI PROMOS
- Marketing General, Inc.
- Greater Birmingham CVB
- Visit Norfolk
- Meet North Dakota
- Visit Sarasota County
- Chazin & Company
- Myrtle Beach Visitors & Convention Bureau
- NOAH AMS / aarwinMEP
- Madgex, A Wiley Brand
- Fruition Consulting
- Visit Houston
- APPI Energy
- Experience Columbus
- Los Angles Tourism and Convention Board
- Interpro Translation Solutions
- Visit Albuquerque
- Visit Anchorage
- Fonteva & Protech
- Aevus Software
- Tulalip Resort Casino & Spa
- Experience Columbia SC
- Connecticut Convention Center
- 108 ideaspace
- Blue Sky eLearn
- Naylor Association Solutions
- joyn AMS
- Chattanooga Tourism Co.
- Visit Tampa Bay
- Visit Rancho Cordova
- Minutes Solutions
- Bulletin Member Engagement App (Appean Group)
- Martus Solutions
- DelCor Technology Solutions
- Text Request
The 2023 Annual Meeting & Expo Scavenger Hunt is only open to attendees who have registered for the full conference. The scavenger hunt begins at 8:00 AM ET on Sunday, August 6 and concludes at 12:00 PM ET on Tuesday, August 8.
Sorry - Speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, ASAE staff, and venue staff are not eligible to participate.
A very special Thank You to our Scavenger Hunt partner:
- Scavenger Hunt participants may only complete each task once, and QR codes may not be scanned more than one time.
- QR codes must be scanned in person.
- ASAE will notify winners within one week of the conference concluding.
- All random prize drawings will be conducted using a random number generator.
- ASAE reserves the right to make changes to runner up prizes in rare circumstances and will substitute another prize of equal or greater value.
- Please play fair and remember that this is both a chance to engage with exhibitors more and to win fun prizes.