Become An Exhibitor
Welcome to returning exhibitors and prospects!
ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition is the premier annual event for association executives to gather for education, networking, solution and meeting-site shopping. This can't miss event is a veritable social register of the association industry, the ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition is the place to see and be seen by association industry buyers! Each year ASAE's Annual Meeting attracts 5,000+ Association Professionals and Industry Partners for a 3-day conference and tradeshow, that is NOT to be missed.
Help celebrate ASAE's Centennial at the 2020 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition, August 8 - 11, 2020 at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV. Celebrate 100 hundred years of ASAE by promoting your brand, showcasing your offerings, and meeting the association industry's key players
Interested in exhibiting with us at ASAE's 2020 Annual Meeting & Exposition, but still have a few questions contact ASAE directly via the Expo Hotline at 202.626.2805.
2020 Show Dates: August 8-11, 2020
Location: The Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV
Exhibitor Move-in: August 7 & 8
A total of 7 exclusive expo hours with no overlap on Sunday, August 9 and Monday, August 10!
Stats About Our Attendees from the 2019 show:
- Total Attendance: 5,476
- Executives: 2,625
- Exhibitors: 1,866
- Other: 985 (includes Staff, Press, City Volunteers, Vendors, Spouse/Guests)
- 421 exhibiting companies
- 710 booths on the floor
- Ratio of 58% buyers vs. 42% sellers
- 31% were first-time attendees
- 74% of attendees are final decision makers or have significant influence when it comes to purchasing products or services
Online Booth Selection Key Dates:
- Lottery (pre-sale) Invitation to RSVP (sent to past exhibitors and interest list): November 20, 2019
- Lottery RSVP Deadline:
December 13, 2019EXTENDED to January 3, 2020
- Lottery - Exhibit Selection: January 29 & 30, 2020
- General Exhibit Sales Open: February 3, 2020
- DEADLINE for ALL Booth Payments: April 10, 2020
2020 Booth Rates:
|Booth Size||Pre–Lottery Pricing||Post–Lottery Pricing|
|10x20 Double Corner||$9,300||$10,300||$9,600||$10,600|
|10x30 Double Corner||$13,700||$15,200||$14,150||$15,650|
*Cost is per exhibiting company.
To determine pricing for additional sizes, use the cost per 10x10 and multiply by the number of booths you desire.
Included in a 2020 Exhibit Booth:
- Seven exclusive, non-competing exhibit hours.
- One full ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition registration and the opportunity to purchase up to three additional full conference registrations (Expo Hall only badges are not available).
- Access to all ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition educational offerings and opening and closing networking events.
- Pre- and post-show mailing lists including attendee demographics.
- Listing in Exhibitor Directory, including a 25-word description on multiple platforms including: the event website, mobile app, and printed onsite guide* (upgrades available).
- Recognition in ASAE Annual Meeting preliminary brochure*.
- Visibility within the live online floor plan with link to your company website.
- Ability for conference attendees to schedule one-on-one appointments with you.
- Exclusive access to the Business Connection Lounge, which includes open seating and private meeting rooms.
- 2020 “We’re Exhibiting” logo to use in your marketing and post on your website.
- Standard 8' high pipe and drape back wall with 3' high draped side rails.
- Standard 7'' x 44'' identification sign for linear booths.
Booth Payment Terms: Full payment is due within 45 days of contract submission until April 11, 2020. Thereafter all payments must be received at the time of contract submission. Onsite payments will not be accepted.
Cancellation/Downsizing of Booth Space Policy: All requests for cancellation or reduction of exhibit space must be made in writing and shall become effective upon receipt by ASAE. Due to the difficulty of determining and detailing the losses which would result from cancellation of exhibit space, the Exhibitor agrees to pay the following as liquidated damages (and not as a penalty) if the Exhibitor cancels its exhibit space: If written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE on or before February 14, 2020, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee of $150; if written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE on or after February 15, 2020 but before April 10, 2020, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total exhibit fee (not just the deposit) plus a $150 processing fee; if written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE on or after April 11, 2020, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total exhibit fee. The above cancellation fee terms shall apply regardless of the execution date of this Agreement and regardless of any re-sale of booth space cancelled by Exhibitor.
If exhibit booth space is reduced, a fee equal to 20% of the difference in the cost between the originally assigned exhibit space and the cost of the reduced exhibit space requested will be charged if written notice is received by ASAE on or before February 14, 2020; if written notice is received on or after February 15, 2020 but before April 10, 2020, a fee equal to 50% of the difference in cost between the originally assigned exhibit space and the cost of the reduced exhibit space requested will be charged. Commencing April 11, 2020, exhibitors requesting reductions in space will receive no refund for any difference in cost. Furthermore, ASAE has full authority to relocate any Exhibitor after downsizing of space.
Payment of debts. Exhibitors must make required payments for exhibit space as outlined under payment information on page one. Exhibitors are further responsible for ensuring that there are no outstanding amounts owed by them to ASAE. If all payments and outstanding amounts are not paid in full by April 11, 2020, ASAE retains the right to cancel the Exhibitor’s space without further notice and without obligation to refund previously paid amounts. Any re-sale of exhibit space shall not result in a refund to the Exhibitor. Exhibitors may not move-in to their exhibit space until payment in full is received. If payment is not received prior to load-in onsite, ASAE will not allow for the release of the exhibitor’s shipped items, printing of the exhibitor’s badges or access to the expo floor unless payment in full is provided by either credit card or certified check.
As always, if we can be of assistance in any way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.626.2805.