OpenSpace: Where Learning is Social
What Is OpenSpace?
OpenSpace is run by participants, for participants, in an informal, relaxed, and open environment. You come up with the topic or challenge, set the agenda for what’s discussed in your “pod,” and invite colleagues and new connections.
To see what attendees are interested in talking about or to share your big idea, join the OpenSpace channel in the ASAE Programs mobile conference app. The OpenSpace moderator will reach out to confirm your time slot.
How it Works
- Share a discussion idea in the ASAE Programs app OpenSpace topic channel.
- You’ll receive an invite to claim an available time.
- Promote your conversation time through the app.
- Meetup with peers during your designated time slot and let the conversation unfold.
- Share key takeaways in the app's OpenSpace topic channel and keep the conversation going!
OpenSpace is available to any attendee with a full conference registration.
2019 OpenSpace Hours (conversations are 30 minutes)
Sunday, August 11. 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday, August 12, 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 13, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.